Sunday, December 11, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

Darla I would love to come and look at the Temple lights with your family yesterday we took the family down to the capital and city building and around a few neighborhoods and when we were all done I was thinking to myself I wish we could go to temple square, nothing really comes close not even the Griswold. Do any of you cousins remember that trip to temple square a few years ago we went with papa Les and it was so cold we practically ran through.
So I've been trying to teach Sierra a few lessons this year, as she is now old enough to catch on to Christmas. We have tithing settlement coming up so we went through Sierra's piggy bank and counted up all her money and showed her how much we give back to Heavenly Father, it went over suprisingly well. I'm also teaching her about self discipline so when she acts up to the point where she needs a spanking I tell her "spank your bottom" she usually cries a little and tries to get out of her spanking but I insist until she spanks her bottom I then tell her "this hurts you more than it hurts you"
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home