Friday, December 16, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So Christmas shopping this year has been a success I went to the mall but once and its only a 1/2 mile from work and I'm not even counting it as going to the mall because I went into the store I needed, went to the cash register bought the gift card for the amount I needed not something they do online and left. So I didn't actually even enter the horrible Christmas crazed mall. I instead should have all my packages delivered today. I love shopping online for one you don't even have to get dressed. The only problem I face now is shipping a few items to their prospective recipients. I am guessing that all of you are fighting mall lines since no one has blogged. So blog hum bug to you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home