Friday, April 07, 2006

Kumusta Guapo?

Brind, good to hear from you on the old blog! How is the transition coming home treating you? I don't know what it was like in your mission as far as the living conditions went. Our mission was very rural. I only had running water for showers in 1/2 of my houses and none of those were hot water. The other 1/2 of my houses we had to pump water out of a well and take bucket showers. I also got used to the sound of a fan on high blowing over my body every night so when I got home I couldn't sleep, too quiet. Walking on carpet w/barefeet was also quite an experience. OK enough reminiscing. I think you need to post some pictures on the blog quickly. It sounds like you had a great mission and we look forward to seeing you and Ellyn and hearing all about your mission experiences.
Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home