Wednesday, April 05, 2006

sick of sweating

i just got caught up on the last 2 weeks of blogs and i have to tell you, they were good. they had me giggling and furious all at the same time. first of all, congratulations to adam, mindi, cameron, and monica!! that is the so fantastic and i think the fact that you both wanted to use the same name is even better. i think you should both go for it. besides i'll probably call our tristian "danger" anyways. i, like jessica was highly confused about the picture as well. but i would like to say that i got it on my own.... it just took me about 45 seconds of staring at the picture and holding the computer closer to my face. lydia, your painting is amazing. you have a gift my love. that freaking sucks about your car getting broken into. that is a nightmare. you just feel so violated huh? jessica, the message from you and tony was so funny. i listened to it twice in a row and was laughing so hard. you two are awsome. my birthday was indeed magical. in fact the whole trip was great. brind is the cutest thing in the whole world. he is still the same brinders. he is just amazing. he conned me into helping him teach a workshop in their ward coorilation meeting. my part was fine but as i watched him, i was just amazed with his ability to teach. of course he was teaching in vasayan and i couldn't understand much but i knew what he was getting at. however, you don't have the speak the language to know that he teaches with personality, conviction and gospel genious. we had so much fun playing together. the philippines could be one of my favorite places in the world. it's beautiful, cheap and rediculously hot. however i did get a really rediculous rash the 3rd day we were there. i had huge red rings all over my body that stung and itched and drove me crazy. i even had it on the palms of my hands which made my hands ache and swell up til i honestly thought i was going to get stretch marks on my fingers. it was funny....not then, but it is now. well this has been long so i should blog off. so everybody give brinders a call and welcome the boy home. you won't regret it. i love you guys and it was great to read the blog. oh p.s., i was especially pleased to see cameron on here. your weekend with your mission president sounds like a dream come true. that is just awsome. you really couldn't express that in a blog, or in any way for that matter. i'm sure it was amazing though. i missed my mission reunion this week. that was hard. i miss the mish. okay i'm really out this time. blog on blog stars
ellynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home