Thursday, April 20, 2006

To my Dearest Family,

What a wonderful surprise for my big “51st” Birthday! It was great to sit and read all of your letters before I went to bed last night. Yes you made me cry on my Birthday! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, so very, very, blessed! I know that it was because of the great strength of our family’s prayers that I got through last year. It makes me very sad to think of the poor people out there that don’t have what we have in such a strong family. I love each and every one of you and value your opinion of me. I will cherish this book for ever. I also want to thank Alicia for doing this and want to tell her that it meant more to me this year then when I was in such a bad way last year for my 50th BD, even though we all know that it is really my 45th and holding! I’ve said it before, but I sure hope that Mom gets to look down every so often and see what she started and how wonderful you all have become. Mom was a great women and she has you all to show for it! My love always!!!!!!!! Aunt Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home