Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Meags, your story made me cry. I'm so glad you guys have such a wonderful, loving family. Today I asked Sierra what her blessings are and she said that she knows Heavenly Father and Jesus love her because she gets to go to Washington to play with her cousins. We are trying to pack right now. Trying to look through shoes to see which ones fit which girl and which matches what is enough to put me over the edge. Let alone planning to bring enough clothes for our trip to the beach. I keep having flashbacks of the perfectly organized tupperwares of clothing Meagan had for her family on our last trip to the beach and I know I'll never be prepared enough. Speaking of preparedness, Adam asked me yesterday if our food storage was all caught up. The thought crossed my mind, "why is he suddenly interested?" Then he told me the following story: There was a couple recently who were getting married in the Salt Lake Temple. The sealer was sick that day so the Prophet happened to be at the temple and offered to do the sealing. After the ceremony, President Hinckley asked the couple what their plans were after the wedding. They said they were going on a honeymoon to Hawaii. Then the Prophet told them to sell their tickets and buy their food storage.
I'm off to do a little research on providentliving.org
blog prepared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home