Thursday, July 06, 2006

90% chance of Ellynn

what's up kids? monica it was great to see you on the blog. your description of camerons life makes me want to cry. i think i'm picked on just because i have to work both my jobs one day this week. happily it is the last time i have to work my day job... unless i choose to work. my new job is great though. i load boxes from one semi trailer to another. it's not my dream job but it's a lot of fun and a good workout. it's like spending 8 hours at the gym every day. i have buises all over and i've only worked there for 2 days. i'm not kidding, i look like i have an abusive...something. it's funny, i'm the only girl working in transload and feel like a big wimp. but at least i sweat like a man so i think that makes up for it. so basically life is sweet. one of my mission friends is moving in with us this week. she came home with me after the mission reunion in idaho, fell in love with washington and is now coming to stay. she hitched a ride home yesterday so she could pick up some more clothes and her car and most likely i will be flying out to utah to help her drive home this weekend. yes, it's true, there is indeed a 90% chance of ellynn in utah this weekend. i'll only be there for like a day though. my plans are to spend sunday with geof. and darla (and whoever else wants to come down to see me) and monday on the way out i will probably stop by aunt jackies. it will be a quicky this time but in the fall i will be down more frequently. i hope all is going well for you guys. i love you and really hope i get to see you utah dwellers this weekend. keep your fingers crossed that it works out. blog ya lata.
Ellynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home