Thursday, July 27, 2006

BigMamaBennett



Yikes. Adam got to posting pictures on here before I had a chance to edit through them. Sorry to all those who saw more of me than they ever wanted to see. He told me I couldn't take them off the blog, but I just can't stand it. My mom has some better pictures on her camera and when she gets here I'll post those too. Everything is going really well. My grandma came and took Sierra and Kaia on a big adventure this morning. They got to go to story time at the library, McDonalds for lunch, and then run around free without a cart in Costco. They get a little brother AND fun field trips with helpful family members. Here they are giving our little buddy lots of love. I'm going to go take a nap. Happy Birthday, Maddison!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home