Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Late Birthday Cory

First of all, Happy Birthday Cory!!! I thought of you on Saturday but we were out of town and I couldn't blog. I hope you had a wonderful day and all of your dreams came true. Just kidding…about the dreams part…not the wonderful day part.

Tony and I went to Island Park in Idaho over the weekend with his side of the family. It was absolutely gorgeous and I highly suggest everyone visit there at some point. It is about 45 minutes from Yellowstone so yes, we were in bear country and yes, I did sleep in a tent and no, I didn't have any panic attacks. Elly, it is only about an hour or two from Rexburg so you should go there. There are tons of beautiful places to visit that are very close to Rexburg so I think you will have a blast living there. We left Friday and got back yesterday so it was a nice long weekend. We saw a moose and a bald eagle both about 100 feet away. It was amazing. We went boating and wave running and we floated a river that was very slow and relaxing. We saw Mesa Falls, a beautiful waterfall and Warm Springs, a spring coming right out of the mountain which is not warm at all. It was a very fun trip. That is all for now. PLEASE keep blogging!

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home