Friday, August 04, 2006

Florida



Hello all! First off congrats to Adam & Mindi on getting little Tristan here! That was quite the birth story and I'm sure Tristan will love to hear it in the future so it's a good thing Adam wrote it all down.

Jessica, Jordan's wedding is on the 16th but I don't think any other details have been finalized yet.

Monica and I took the kids and went with Bill, Paula and the boys to Florida. We had a blast just hanging out on the beach and playing games. It is always hard to come home and go back to work after spending all that time with Monica and the kids. I need to figure out how to strike it rich so I can spend all of my time with them!

Adam - I think you should throw Danger into the name for sure. Mindi's concerns are somewhat valid, my only concern is that when I hear the name Danger I think of the movie MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home