Thursday, August 03, 2006

hi from meagan

Wow everyone has to stop blogging I just can’t keep up.  Oh wait yeah the only people who have blogged are on vacation or just had a baby.  They are the ones who shouldn’t have time, and we should be writing to entertain them.  Come on all we have really dropped the ball.  

We are going backpacking on Saturday.  We are going to Killen creek, remember that place leash?  We are taking brind’s sweet girl with us.  I hope she likes it.  It could be crazy with four kids and four adults.  I like to out number kids, but momma is in Denver with our beautiful new baby so we have to live without.  Which I guess is ok.  Um there was an earthquake last night, and because I was already awake at 1:30 for no apparent reason I felt it.  It was really crazy.  I thought it was an explosion or something or that I was just crazy, but this morning on the radio they said it was an earthquake.  It even cracked my neighbor’s driveway.  Oh I got a spot on a hood to coast team, I am so excited.  Leash I am running your leg, that is the first one that runs down from timberline and then through down town waterfront, then through beautiful farm country.  I have wanted this leg since Alicia ran it 6 long years ago.  Can you believe it was that long ago?  Well we are supposed to be leaving for the lake in a little bit so I had better bust a move.  

                                                  Blog on my friends………me

Oh ps and by the way.  My children and I get to go down to Utah for a couple of days with my dad for his family reunion.  I can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home