Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Felicitaciones Brind y Kim!

Thanks for the pics of you two..whoever blogged 'em. It's now a reality to me..seeing the two of you together. I'll be honest, it's been quite a shocker to me. Don't ask me why. I guess I still think of Brind as 16 when I met him. But I guess I can't talk right? Geof. and I didn't even KNOW eachother when we got engaged (; You two are adorable. Anyway, i woke up with pink eye this morning and it's made me grouchy all day. That and the fact that I'm overly hot and can't seem to cool down. Oh well. My last day of class is Thursday. My friend and I are driving out to Cali. on Sat. for a week to play in the ocean, rivers, any water we can find. YEAH! life is good. Geof.'s almost done with his hours and we'll see who he decides to fly for. Love to all. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home