Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Home again, home again, rig jiggity jig

Tony and I went to St. George with his family over the weekend. We left Saturday and returned yesterday, Tuesday. Tony’s weekend was chuck full of golf. He played 18, 36, 18, and 9 holes over the 4 days. My weekend was chuck full of sleeping and lying by the pool. I would get up and eat breakfast with the golfers and then go back to bed. One day I was in bed until 3. Crazy…I hope that has something to do with the pregnancy because I could’ve slept all day. I did go golfing one day. It was my first “real” golfing experience. I say “real” only because I did go once in Washington, when Uncle Ellery tried to take all of us golfing. I ended up collecting golf balls instead of actually playing so that didn’t count. So I shot an 80 which would’ve been great had it been 18 holes unfortunately it was only 9. Besides the bad score I did surprisingly well. I kept connecting with the ball and I had great drives I just did poorly on the greens. I will keep practicing. Tony said it was the best time he ever had golfing. He is way excited that I am trying to get into it. His mom bought me a sweet set of clubs for my b-day so now I can try it out. I really did like it though and I only lost one ball to the drink. While we were there we went to this place called Sand Hollow and a lot of people call it “little Lake Powell” because it looks just like Lake Powell. It was awesome. We were cliff jumping and swimming all around. We should all go there! We also went to Tuacahn which is an outdoor theatre where we saw South Pacific (didn’t we see that at education year one time?) and Peter Pan. This is a tradition for Tony’s family to go to St. George every year but I think we should make it a tradition for our side of the family. Hint, hint mom if you are reading this.

Well I thought after a long weekend there would be a plethora of blogs, yet there was only one. Thanks Mindi, it sounds like Adam had quite the experience. Why don’t you blog about it Adam! Come on people, start blogging, Chels and I are dying at work without them.

Love you all.

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home