Saturday, August 19, 2006

ColoradoBennett




This morning we got to go to a birthday party at Six Flags. We got our first ever family of five photo, with the Looney Toons...very fitting. Note Kaia's little scared to death expression. She would start to shake anytime the big characters got close to her. Poor kid. Adam said he could never be a guy in a costume because he would see the scared kid and go after them. Lucky for Kaia her Dad will never apply for a character job, hopefully. After the party Adam had to take the youth from the ward to EFY. The kids and I came home for naps. Lucky for me, they all slept great and I was able to move all my maternity clothes into storage and pull out the things I haven't seen in nine months. In an amazing way LeAnne's pace and organization rubbed off on me, only to a much lesser degree. When everyone was awake, I decided it would be a good idea to take three kids and a dog for a walk. Half way through, the weather decided it would be a good time to dump buckets of rain. Kaia was in the Bob stroller, Tristan was in the wrap, and Sierra was walking, very slowly. In fact, the harder it rained the slower she walked. I'm sure people driving past thought it to be a strange scene. Tristan slept through it all, thanks to LeAnne's double layer, amazing, miraculous receiving blanket. That's my story.
Here is a picture of Adam & Sierra on Pop's new 4 wheeler. Adam drove fast, round and round the park and Sierra was in little speed demon heaven.
Last night Adam rented 'Sons of Provo' at our local video store. The movie was pretty funny (I laughed my head off when they were singing about forgiveness while having pies thrown at their faces). Even more exciting is that we now know that we can rent mormon movies here in the mile-high city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home