Tuesday, October 10, 2006

bg life

Look guys I posted pictures all by myself, but I couldn’t get the writing to post with it.  One step at a time I guess.  Anyways, we had a wonderful time at the beach.  It was so warm, sunny and calm, not at all like the coast usually is in Oct.  The kids had a blast and Jackson even got a few of his very own clams.  Ad I wish you were here to eat them.  Cory said they were the best ever; I used that Tony’s creal (sp) seasoning.  Yummm!!  Well if a picture truly is worth a thousand words then this is my really long post.  I love you all.  Moni and cam I am so excited for you, boys are so much fun.  
          
                                                                  Blog on………….me
Ps 18 days til the big D!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home