Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ColoradoBennett





Adam came home early to vote now he is off to Costco and he took Sierra with him. So I'm down to two kids and both are asleep. I should be off folding laundry, but instead I cannot resist the blog. Disneyland was fantastic. My family is shocked and abhorred that we would let Sierra go on rides like the Hollywood Tower of Terror. But that is just one of the many differences between the way my family travels and the way the Bennetts travel. A friend in the ward is a die hard Disneyland fan and she was blown away by the fact that we spend five days, open to close, on the park. It is beyond human, led by the superwomen Meagan and LeAnne. Our day at the beach was great too. Except we got lost for an hour or so, had to pay 30 bones to get into the beach, had to walk 4.2 miles to get the water, and had McD's ice cream afterwards. I'm not complaining, just reminiscing. It was wonderful to be able to bless Tristan with so many family members there. He looked so awfully cute in the same little outfit that Adam was blessed in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home