Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bavaria

Okay, after recalculating, the weight would be closer to 500 and something. We aren't a small family.

Jess, the Candy Mountain video is weird to the point of demented. Sadie really loves it. She doesn't understand obviously. Tell Little Kev we hope he's feeling better. How nice to have family to do something like that. The whole trust issue is big with me after my back. I love that you are doing the nursery brown and pink. Hey, if you're wrong it can be a boy named Indy after Indiana Jones and you can change all the pink to light blue.

Nothing much going on here. A weekend of being sick and bad weather. Jane, Sadie, and I stayed home from church on Sunday. We all felt terrible. Mike took Ellyn so that I could get some rest, plus she loves nursery. Jane stayed home from school yesterday but felt well enough to go today. Sadie and I felt good again by yesterday, just kind of low energy for the last couple of days.

Jane doesn't have school the rest of the week, hopefully we won't have too many wet days. I have to get used to bad weather and staying in the house all the time. Everything in town really closes down by 6:00 every night. No trips to Target or Chili's, kind of an adjustment. I have about a million appts. during the day this week and they are all at the same time. I have Ellyn's autism support group meeting at the same time as my German class and the arrival of Mike's household goods from Korea. Thursday, Jane's parent teacher conference is at the same time as Ellyn's therapy and I didn't get a chance to change it because Jane came home with the sheet today instead of yesterday. Hopefully I'll get that changed around or Mike can go to one or the other. I was supposed to have a presidency meeting Friday morning but that's been cancelled. We are going to try to go to Prague Monday I think. We are excited. The girls and I are going to the pool again on Thursday. We went last week with our friends and they loved it and so we are all going back again this week. The kids have so much school off this month it is absolutely unreal.

Cam, we didn't go to any other castles that day. We were kind of just doing a recon of the area. There is a great military resort near there and I think we will try to go out again this spring with Mike's parents and do more. That area is so beautiful and I can't wait to spend some time there. Your family is so cute by the way. Now, you are leaving for California the day of Ellynn's wedding or did I get that wrong?

Okay, that catches you all up on my uneventful life this week. It is true, by the way, Mike bought me a ticket to Utah for Ellynn's wedding. He asked me how often she plans on getting married and told me sisters need to be there for sister's weddings. He was able to get two of the days off work and my friend Marianne is watching them Monday. So, if you're wondering, my husband is way up on my favorite list. I couldn't have anyone better. Can't wait Ellie Boo. While Meagan's milk is amazing, my expiration date is still a few days short, but it is the most exciting way ever to measure time. Just wait till your pregnant or your husband's coming home from somewhere.

I love you all. Take care and see you soon. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home