Tuesday, November 14, 2006

..winter, ugh

It's here. Fall is over. Snow covers the mountains and you know that "chilled to the bone" feeling will be here until March. Not that I'm complaining, at least I have a million things to look forward to. That's what's nice about the holidays. It's Jan. and Feb. that get to be hard. We should plan something fun for those months as well. (: Poor Cole is so much like me. As soon as we get home from Disneyland he's asking when we're going back. I always have to have something to look forward to. My VT came over today and boy is that fun trying to keep my kids happy while listening to a spiritual lesson at the same time. Fortunately, although my VT has only girls herself, she also is the oldest girl with 5 younger brothers, so she really understands my frustrations with Cole. Most of the time she spends entertaining Cole, relieving me from that stress. So I studied like crazy for my Bio. test last week thinking I had blown it not bringing my book to Disneyland. So on Thurs. of last week, I cart my kids over to my friends house, and then continue to ride my bike up to UVSC in the freezing cold wind, so I can study for an hour more and then go into take the test. When I went up to the desk to get my test however, they told me the test wasn't until next week (this thurs.). Lame! But looking at all that's going on this week, I'm guessing it's a blessing that I was prepared so hopefully I won't have to do much studying today and tomorrow before my test. Dayne fell off the toilet while watching me brush my teeth and fell face first onto the edge of the door. She split her lip open and was inconsolable for a good 30 min. Poor baby. And of course Cole's having a "I don't like Dayne" day so the extra attention toward her really angered him. :( Geof. has been doing 11-12 hr. days at the airport which suck for me but at least this way we can continue to pay our bills (hopefully). well I have to run and finish the dishes. Can't wait to see all of you at A. Jack's on Thurs. night. Brookie, I talked to Ellynn about Jason and she said he's a lot like Mike: he's a computer nerd, but also loves the outdoors. So anything Mike would like, that's what Jason'll like too. We can't wait to see you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home