Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

So long time no write and that goes for more than just me, and its not because i have been busy although my schedule is getting tighter and tighter. Well Colo is still cold and the snow is still here, its been over a month of snow covered roads and I still have to put my truck in 4 wheel drive to back it in the driveway. My scout and I built an igloo at the church last wednesday, which was a big hit, and its still standing after a week so I guess the cold is still good for something. Just for all you igloo builders out there we built a 6' in less than hour, pretty impressive if I do say so myself. Tristan has been sick and is now getting over his little cold but its been a couple of long days and nights for Mindi I would have loved to stay home and take care of the kid Sunday durring the playoffs but I still can't lactate and all he wanted to do was eat. The girls are still the girls best of friends and worst of enemies, it just depends on how tired, bored, or hungry they are and believe it or not, unlike there mother its more boredom than hunger. For all those who just didn't want to say anything but were nervous about or stray pitbull we sent him to the shelter shortly after our Christmas vacation she was nice and sweet but to always defend owning a dog like that just was not going to suit me. I'm sure many of you are a G-Pa's memorial and I wish I could have gotten there he was a good Grandpa and over the years all the graduations and weddings and parties he made it to and not just for his kid's but Grandma's and Marva's I'm glad he is in a better place now.
Love
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home