Friday, March 30, 2007

ColoradoBennett




Ellynn, happy birthday. I sure hope they throw you one big "spring fling" birthday party at school today. Since the theme of the blog is memories of Ellynn, I'd just like to say...Ellynn, remember that time you and Jason took Sierra and Kaia in your car for hours and hours so that Adam and I could "get Tristan to sleep easier". That was awesome. When is our next big trip together? Adam was telling me this morning that we have two days to use up some flight pass we have. He was asking me how I thought we should use it and I just kept wishing there was a way we could fly to WA, to UT, and to VA for a extended visit. Maybe Adam should just ask my dad if he could stop working and just keep getting paid because he is such an awesome son-in-law. I think that would be one case in which the phrase "never hurts to ask" wouldn't apply. Here is a picture of Ellynn last April and a shot of LeAnne and the kids when she spent the night on her way to VA.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Darla said...

min i love the pictures le anne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home