Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Ellie Boo!!!!

Dear Sweet Sister, I hope you have an amazing birthday. Jane and I were just talking about your trip to Georgia. Has to be up there with one of the funnest times of my life.

Jane wants to blog really quick- How old are you? Oh yeah I remember... 44.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, I have no doubt that you will be spoiled by everyone around you because they all love you like we do.

Mom, I love having you on the blog. Mindi and Ad- Sierra snowboarding was awesome and obviously the word have gone out among the animal world that Adam's house is a place of sanctuary. I'm sorry Mindi.

I have to go get Jane out the door for school. Things are going much better around here, only one way to go.

I love you all. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home