Saturday, March 31, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Jess, thanks for posting Indie's birth story. I know that's a lot of effort to get that all out but I was so curious as to how it all went and I'm so glad everything ended well. I too love being prego, labor and delivery, and most of all...tiny babies. In 2008, if insurance troubles don't get in our way, we'll be due for another little bundle of joy. So I was just changing Tristan's diaper only to discover a little surprise (not just a lot of poo). There was a garden marker, you know one of those little white things you stick in the ground next to your plant to label it, in his diaper. A "Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin" marker to be exact. It was pretty funny because the poo was definitely pumpkinish, due to a hardy meal of sweet potatoes yesterday. I know just how it got there and I feel like a terrible mother knowing that he slept all night with that poky thing in his diaper. But he didn't complain, he rarely does. Anyway, the garden marker made it from the garden to the diaper changer table and I changed T's diaper right on top of it and it must have jumped right in. I'm sure I was distracted by a fight Sierra and Kaia were having over a glow worm singing doll, to my credit. Poor little guy, somehow I think he'll survive and it'll make him tougher. Right now I better go and save him from Kaia who has spilled all the tooth pics out and I'm sure wants to use one to stick up his nose or something. Happy Conference!

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger Darla said...

mindi i would only be worried if that plastic thing had gone thru him

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Darla said...

ok i'm still learning that last comment was from me g'ma dana

 
At 4:10 AM , Blogger Mike said...

I was a bit confused for a second too. I'm glad he didn't swallow the marker!
Brooke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home