Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Title, I can't think of one.

Happy Birthday Chels!!!
We definitely do not get out much. I cannot believe how many places you all are visiting. Brooke living in Germany. Mindi and Adam are camping in the most beautiful places. Geof and Darla are seeing so many neat areas. Virginia sounds like a dream, I have read some really good books that take place in the mountains you mentioned. Darla for your info, Wish You Well by David Baldacci is one of my favorites, and it is all about living in those mountains you would really enjoy the read. Swimming in the James River just for fun!!! What a cool experience. You are all well deserving of these experiences and I enjoy reading about your great times. Life is to short, so continue to live it up.
Brooke, I am so excited for you guys your house sounds like it is really nice. Also to have freinds so near for the kids. That is awesome. Mike, wow!!! I can't even comprehend how you must be feeling. What huge responsibility, but I can't think of a better man for the job. I hope life has now slowed a bit since the move. I can't wait to hear more.
Le Anne you will have to update us on the house selling. I hate to admit it but I am secretly hoping that if it sells quick you will have more than 30 days to move. I would hate to miss the chance to have Cameron see your amazing home.
Life is good here. The kids are just as crazy as ever. Beck said his first word the other day. "Da, Da." I thought he was just babbling until he woke up Sunday morning and said "Da, Da," and reached for Cameron. He has been shy to do it for the Grandparents of course, but he has continued to do it at home. I told some women in my ward on Sunday and they said I should be jealous. I immediately told them absolutely not. Beck loves his mother, none of my kids has looked at me the same way he does. Its really funny, its almost like an adoring little puppy dog. Cameron deserves this. Plus both of my girls said Ma, Ma first. Cameron is quite proud.
The fam is back from Japan. We went over there for FHE last night and they filled us in on all of their adventures complete with a picture slide show. We had a blast!
Love you all,
Moni
P.S. Not that they will see it, but Mom, and Jordan have birthdays coming up on the 23rd and 24th. Mom's is the 23rd. Jords is the 24th. Maybe if we mention it, we can get them on the blog. It is worth a try. Mindi my Mom's card was sweet she loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home