Monday, May 21, 2007

VA



Adam and Mindi, I LOVED your pics. Can't we just live in the outdoors....and have a hot shower close by? (: Beautiful. We were supposed to go camping this weekend but it started raining and when it rains here, it really rains. So instead we went to Charlottesville, Va (about an hour away) on Sat. and walked around their cute little downtown market area. Charlottesville is right at the base of the blue ridge mountains and we love it there. Geof. kept noticing how fit everybody seemed to be. It's one of those adorable, trendy, college towns that we don't really fit into because most people have more dogs than kids. Later that day we drove back to Richmond and went swimming in the James River. It's become our favorite pastime and it's only about 2 minutes away! It'll be great when it's hot and humid...we'll be there all day. So things are good. Cole's getting to be such a good boy and says the funniest things. I sure hope he's ready for the "social" part of kindergarten in a year. Dayne is definately two and drives us nuts, but she's soo dang cute she gets away with everything. And this morning, she counted to ten while I was reading a book to her! I was so impressed. Maybe that's completely normal for most 2 yr. olds but seeing that my kids usually talk a little later than some, I was very pleased. Geof. goes back to work today at two until Thurs. and then we want to go camping for the weekend. That is, if we're not moving. I won't say anymore about it until it happens...if it does. Brooke, I'm very happy that you guys are in a good house. I hope things continue to work out for you. And send some pics along of your cute belly okay? Moni, I love your blogs and think you're doing a wonderful job as a mom. Well. Gotta run. love-darla p.s. the pics are of us at a Strawberry Farm last week. The kids loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home