Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wow!

Who knew a little bee talk would liven up the blog?! I have to agree with Cory. The bees freak me out. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of peanut butter and honey on a toasted bagel...but these things can kill! I think I'm so anti-bee because Joey is deathly allergic to them. Anytime we go somewhere we have to pack a huge needle/shot thing. If he gets stung he then has to give himself the shot directly in the thigh. I hope to never see it.

We set a date....Saturday, December 1st. We are really excited, but not going crazy over it yet. I made a little rule the other day called, "You can't worry about the wedding until September." Ha! There's really no reason to, we have plenty of time.

Joey's adorable boys Keaton and Isaac will be here almost all summer. So we are going to relax and play with them. We have been setting up / decorating their rooms for the last few weeks. Keaton's is sports themed. We made a huge football goal post for the headboard out of plumbing pipe. We just need to paint it yellow. It's pretty sweet. Ike's room is Army. Camo bedding, little green soldiers guys, american flags, airplanes...the whole bit. I will definately post pictures when we are 100% done.

Quick question. Does anyone know of any secret deals for matresses/box springs? We need a twin or a full for Keat. We haven't been looking too much yet...but figured I'd ask.

Okay, that is all for now...

~Chels

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Chels, go to craigslist.org. They always have tons of mattresses. (: So Joey has 2 boys? How old are they?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home