Monday, August 20, 2007

My friend Allie "tagged" me and I thought this would be fun for the blog.

Here goes...

Jobs I’ve held…

1. Appletree Retirement Center
2. Cracker Barrel
3. Tony Roma's (Provo and Layton)
4. McGrath's
5. Nanny to Connor
6. Alpine Dental
7. Veritude
8. Fusion
9. Mom to Indie

Movies I can watch over and over…

1. Sleeping with the Enemy
2. Overboard
3. Ocean's 11
4. Mean Girls

My Guilty Pleasures…

1. Chocolate
2. Warming my car up in the winter
3. Sleeping in (I have trained my 5 month old to sleep until noon, it is awesome)

Places I’ve Lived…

1. Kaysville
2. Provo
3. Layton

Shows I enjoy…

1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. Oprah
4. Felicity

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?…

1. He is so cute
2. He is so tall
3. Thank you Lowell and Mindy

Places I have been on vacation…

1. Europe
2. Washington
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Vegas
6. Moab
7. Mexico (if you can call Ensenada a vacation)
8. California
9. St. George
10. Yellowstone

Favorite foods…

1. Fettuccine Alfredo
2. Ice Cream
3. Steak
4. Chips and Salsa

Websites I visit daily…

1. Our blog
2. My friends blog
3. My friends friends blog
4. My friends friends friends blog (you get the idea, I am into linking)
5. The NieNie Dialogues (Check it out, I am obsessed)
6. Hotmail

Body Parts I have injured…

I have had stitches like 14 times including twice in my chin, twice in my lower lip, eyebrow, hernia operation, wisdom teeth, mole removal, deviated septum just to name a few.
I have been fortunate to never have broken any bones.

Awards I have won…

1. "Most talkative" at girls camp (I'm not sure if that is good or bad)
2. National Champs in Co-ed All-Star division for cheer
3. I have all my Young Women's medallions, does that count?

Nicknames I’ve been called…

1. Jess
2. Jessi
3. Jesse James
4. Tessi
5. big rig
6. riggo
7. j

Tag, you’re it!

1. Chelsea
2. Mindi
3. Meagan
4. Darla
5. Brooke
6. All other blogging family members

If you love me, you’ll do it!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

What about Yost?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home