Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone...

Remember that song "Where have all the cowboys gone" I can't get it out of my head when I check the blog and see that no one has written. I must break the silence.

First off, Washington was great. It was great to be with most of the cousins and it was fun to ride with mom and the sisters. Brookie, I will tell you a story of while we were there. I left little Indie at home with Tony (please don't think I am a horrible mother!!) and before I left I was nervous that I would be home sick the whole time but it turned out to be okay. So the last night we were there I realized I could web cam with Tony and baby and as soon as I saw her I started crying, I really missed her. It was funny, everyone gathered around to see her and I am sitting there sobbing. Anyways the highlight of the trip for me was the run around battleground lake and the swim. I loved it, it was so beautiful. I can't wait to go back with Tony so he can see how gorgeous it is up there.

Things are going well for us. I took Ind to her 6 month check up yesterday and the Doctor said Indie is doing everything a 6 month old baby should be doing and some things a 7 or 8 month old would do. It was great to hear that. She really is doing awesome, my heart just about explodes every time she smiles and laughs which she is doing quite regularly. Oh another funny story. I was telling Tony that it makes me happy when she plays with this little toy hanging on her car seat because I know she can see it and Tony says, "Honey, she can see, I know that 100%, if she can't see then why does she smile everytime she sees me" and I said "it is because she can hear your voice" and he says "watch this" and he pokes his face right in front of hers without saying a word and she got this huge smile on her face and he says "see!" It was great. She really is doing great. She goes in for her MRI this saturday the 29th and last week I took her in to get her blood drawn so they can do another genetic test to determine exactly what she has. We should get those results in about a month. I told Tony I am a little nervous for the MRI because I don't want them to pin point exact things that say she will never do certain things because I know miracles happen but I guess regardless of whether they say she will never do something or not miracles still happen. I am excited to see what the future holds for my little angel.

We went to Harley and Jordan's play last week. It was great, really adorable, they both did awesome and even Monica performed a solo that night. It was so fun.

Dad and little Kev are hunting and Tony has to work tonight so mom and the girls and I are going out to dinner, it should be fun. I should stay home and get some stuff done but where is the fun in that. I am not kidding, I haven't cleaned my house in probably 2 months and I have, no kidding, about 7 loads of laundry that need to be done but memories are not made cleaning and doing laundry. I will take a picture of my laundry pile so you believe me it is unreal.

Okay, enough rambling. Love you guys.

Jess

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Jess,
you guys are awesome. I liked the story about Tony putting his face in Indie's. He's always been so dang good with babies! I understand being nervous about the MRI. It's almost nice to not even know...so you don't have expectations...or whatever. My sister (who has a lot of health problems) finally told the Dr.'s, "I don't want to know, I just want to live life without knowing what's wrong with me". And to be honest, she's doing greater than ever. Anyway, i'm rambling. it was good to see you guys in WA. I wish I'd had more time to sit and chat with everyone. Oh well. Hopefully soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home