Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey Brooke!!  It's your evil twin Patti (I wish).  Rob said that we were filling in for you and Mike at the dinner!  We all know that it wasn't the same, but hey we were thinking of you.  Rob and Cory were making jokes the whole time and now I know more about Meagan and Cory's personal life than I ever wanted to know.  Let's just say over the Atlantic.  Mindy's new nick name is Rock Star.  You will have to ask Adam about that one.  Your family is wonderful, but I am sure you already knew that.  June is beautiful...truly.  Her features are amazing for a baby so young.  Well I should probably get back to my family, who is at home!  We all love and miss you all so much!!  You all are always in our thought and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home