Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Crabb's

Sorry that we have been absent from the blog for so long. I like many others read the blogs everyday but have been too lazy to contribute.

Brooke, little Sawyer is not so little! He sure is a cute little boy though! Congratulations.

Jess and Tony.. Little Indie is getting so big and it sounds like she is progressing so well. Your wall is perfect to describe her.

We had a great time in Disneyland with the kids. We had a 3 day park hopper pass so we staggered our visits to every other day. Well it was supposed to be every other day but we ended up going Saturday instead of Friday. Bill and Paula flew out for what I thought was going to be just a day at Disneyland with the grandkids. Turns out they had been planning my Birthday present with Monica for a few months. So we met up with them Friday afternoon and they told me they were taking the kids so Moni and I could go out. I had no knowledge of what was going on when they gave me the keys to their rental and took the keys to our van. Monica had packed a nicer outfit and I changed in the parking lot. Then, Moni just gave me the address of where we were going so I still had no clue. When we pulled up I was surprised to see that she was taking me to Ruth's Chris for an amazing steak dinner! It was a lot of fun and they really treat you great at those restaraunts. When we got back in the car she gave me another address without telling me where we were going. As I rounded the corner of Hollywood and Vine I was even more amazed to see the Pantages Theatre and all of the signs for WICKED. What was one of my favorite musical sound tracks is now my favorite play. It was amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who has an opportunity to see it! Monica is amazing and she always puts so much thought into her gifts. I do have to say that it really was for both of our Birthdays as she wouldn't allow me to buy her anything for hers because between the two it was an expensive night for the two of us.

Since we've been home it's back to yard work, school, church callings and life in general. We are getting ready to put our fence in. After a few weeks now of talking with different fence companies I've finally got a guy coming out to take the measurements and start building our fence. Hopefully in the next week and a half I will have a fence and my poor dog will be able to go out and run around the lawn somewhat free and not on a tie down.

The Robbins clan is doing good. Joel just got back from a roadtrip to Mexico.. sounds like he had a great time. Kel is still in football and getting ready to go to the play offs. First time OHS has gone in I don't know how many years. AJ is still working on a new composition "Bipolar" and hanging out with his friends. Jordan and Michelle are insanely busy by anyones standards. Michelle is doing Frightmares at Lagoon again, coaching the Ogden High Tigerettes and more that I don't know about. Jordan is working like crazy. I think things have slowed down a little now that he is done with Lagoon and the Annie play. Last week he got a 24 hour calling to put on a roadshow that he had to make up. We didn't get to see it but we've heard it went really well.

Well, I'd better get back to work but hopefully that catches us up just a little bit!

Cam

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Crazy Cam!! Your life sounds so busy! Are you guys both back in school? I'm jealous of your birthday date. Sounds wonderful. We miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home