Saturday, October 13, 2007

VA

Congrats to Mike and Brooke. So exciting. i can't believe you didn't utter a peep Brooke! I was hollering the whole last hour (or more). I can't wait for pics. Happy late bday to Sie bear. It was so cute to hear Cole and Sierra talking. Sierra was so hyper and Cole kept saying, "Sierra, hello Sierra?"..trying to get her to listen to him. And then he says, "hey Sierra, remember when we went to Gma's house? That was so fun huh?" That brought tears to my post-baby eyes. It's hard to be so far away. Don't you agree Brooke? One day we'll all live together in WA and homeschool our kids using the Waldorf program that I wrote about to Mindi. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm sure some of you are thinking how crazy homeschooling is, but school's are becoming so ridiculous. I just don't know what we're gonna do. Anyway, I'm rambling, and June's just started to cry. Love to all. darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home