Tuesday, October 02, 2007

pumpkin muffins

i couldn't figure out how to post any thing after the recipe.  it just kept trying to number my sentences.  any way i always feel very sentimental this time of year and last year being all together at disney land just magnified the feeling.  so i think eating will help comfort and get me through.  these muffins are way yummy and low fat until you add the chocolate chips like i did in half the batch.  also i only used a scant 3 cups  sugar one of them being brown.  i love you all!!  enjoy oh just grease your pans instead of cups because they just stick to the muffin cups.  robbie even liked them and he "hates everything pumpkin" and healthy i might add.

ps mom made it to brooke safe and sound this morning yea!

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Meags, I wish I would have checked the blog before I made cookies today. I found a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies on line, modified it to use 1/2 the sugar and added a mystery squash from my garden in place of pumpkin. I'm sure your recipe is much better. But mine was good enough that I ate and ate until I was ready to puke. There is always tomorrow to try your recipe. I'm with you on this time of year being sentimental and wishing we were together. I almost made a slideshow of Disneyland last year to put on the blog, but thought that might be too much.

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Darla said...

can you use half wheat flour, have white? Did you replace the raisins with chocolate chips or use both? thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home