Saturday, October 27, 2007

Va






Here's some recent pics. It's been raining like crazy the last two days...yesterday I felt a little crazy (how do you washinton people do it?!). Anyway, the mailman shows up with a package for Cole and Dayne from my mom. It was two see through umbrellas. You know the mushroom shaped kind from when we were little? They (and I) were so excited. We went straight to the park and took pics in the rain. Today is our ward halloween party. I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (the only kind I ever make) and put some orange food coloring in 'em. The kids LOVE eating the dough off the beaters. I'm the same way. I'd much rather eat the dough than the cookies. We'll see how many people want them in our cookie walk...(: happy halloween! can't wait to see meags, cory and the kids! love, darla

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Darla said...

forgot to mention the funny pic of Dayne with the ELders. They were a little nervous because she couldn't keep her hands off 'em. For anyone who knows Dayne, she LOVES touching skin, especially arms. Kind of funny...a little weird.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger beecher fam said...

everytime jason i and are in the car i end up holding his wrist because he usually just has his hand on the gear shift. he calls me dayne when i do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home