Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sorry another one, but I do love them!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? I wish real, but artificial

3. When do you put up your tree? 3 weeks before Christmas

4. When do you take down your tree? Day after Christmas!

5. Do you like eggnog? ½ and ½ with milk

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can’t remember!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Many, one of which was MOM’S!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Stan’s Heather

9. Easiest person to buy for? Me!!! And the Grandbabies

10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? Clothes that were too small!):

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail if I get them out!

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Maybe one or two things before, but the bulk of it on “Black Friday”.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? You bet, but none from YOU!!!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Funeral potatoes and ham!

17. Favorite Christmas song? All, but I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas”

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Home, Home, HOME, surprise anyone?!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Angel

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning. I learned my lesson the hard way, on our first Christmas Kev and I opened them all on Christmas Eve, I hated it and have never done it again!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Mean people that have left everything to the last minute and are in such a hurry that they are nasty to everyone!

23. What I love most about Christmas? Family and how nice everyone is. But my favorite is when people tell you “Merry Christmas” or you tell them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home