Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog #1,993- we are almost to two thousand-Happy Birthday Adam!!

What to say about one of the most amazing brothers anyone could have (there are another two possibilities out there)? Adam, I am so blessed to have you as my brother. You have grown up into such a good man. You have a heart of gold and you are such an example of caring for others. I never doubt that if I ever needed anything you would do anything in your power to make sure I was taken care of. I have so much appreciated your advice, your listening ear, your example for so many years. You are amazing and I love you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday bud. You deserve it.

To all you married folks out there, happy anniversary!!!!

Love,
Brooke

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Meags said...

brooke i need you! where have you been. i hope when mom gets there and can help you out that i/we will hear from you more!! i love you!!! xoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home