Friday, February 22, 2008

my hero

"holy crap it's adam's birthday!"  that was my thought this morning.  we should have sung to you while we were in utah.  how about we call the fondue party your birthday party.  now that was a party to write home about.  i hope you get to party like a rock star tonight, but without drugs and alcohol and scary nasty people who only use you for your money and fame.  are you going to the cabin this weekend?  i love you and can not think of anyone who could be a better big brother.  i will share a story now......

when i was a freshman adam was a junior.  one day i was in gym class and the divider between the older class and my class was open and for some reason this older guy started calling me these awful names.  most of which i didn't know the meaning of.  (thanks to my very protective older brother, my nickname was "virgin ears")  i was very upset that this older very good looking guy would be so cruel.  so i went and told adam, i'm sure through many tears.  during "break" adam and about 5 of his (very scary) friends confronted the jerk and later i got a very nice apology.  that is how my big brother has always taken care of me.  i am so grateful to have you as a brother and best friend!!

love............meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home