Thursday, February 07, 2008

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

Sorry it’s been so long since I've written the doctors thought it was best after suffering a heart attack from reading Mike's blog that I not respond until I can keep my blood pressure down.

I had a rep from the Colorado Law Enforcement Fund call me yesterday and ask me to donate to them. I told them no they asked me why not I told them I don't like cops he asked me why, here is my response

ME: Well when my house was broken into all you did was fill out a report. When I guy that worked for me stole $8,000.00 worth of tools and money from me and I gave you his parole officer's number, his name, social security number, address, x-wife's address, drivers license number, license plate number, his daughters place of business and offered to get the surveillance video. You didn't even contact his parole officer and when I tried to he said he needed contact from the police department. Yet when I drive down the street I get scared thinking your going to give me a ticket. So apparently the criminals aren't afraid of law enforcement with good reason but common everyday people are.

HIM: I'm sorry you feel that way.

ME: me too. But if you ever get my money back I will gladly donate half to your fund, that's a pretty safe bet.

The reason I tell you this story is so that I can emphasize how government talks big but does little to nothing in reality. I can go down the line in the welfare programs I have years of first hand experience in section 8 housing and with illegal immigration or at least the several dozen workers that have been on my site in the last several years.

Socialized medicine now that's a big scary joke yes it would be great if everyone has healthcare. We all do, there is not a hospital that can deny care, that's why ambulances cross the border from Mexico into California and why several hospitals in southern Cali are currently shut down (free healthcare) that is also why emergency rooms are bogged down and it takes forever to get admitted. If you think that it takes socializing medicine to get hospitals up and operational and cut costs to the consumer than all you have done is listen to the media if you want to know the truth about socialized medicine talk to some one like Geof. Who lived in Canada and told me that if you were a freshman and tore your ACL you would be lucky to be back playing sports by the time you graduated. Not to mention that at this point while I pay for my insurance myself at $524.00 a month I still choose whether or not I am funding an abortion or sex change or any other surgery that conflicts with my morals or ethics.

The biggest thing that I can say about government run anything is that if anyone can tell me something that is done better by our government than by the private sector I would be glad to enlarge government but in the meantime we have

FEMA vs. Wal-Mart or the church responding to Katrina

Public schools vs. Private schools and that goes dollar for dollar

USPS vs. UPS, FedEx, or DHL (the increase in the price of a stamp .29 to .41 in ten years is so that they can compete with parcel delivery)

Government run health care vs. Private health care

I know many people worry about the rich being the only ones that are able to afford any good schools or good health care but that is what is happening now as the government takes our money and gives us mediocrity in return. We all know good teachers that are under paid and horrible teachers that are over paid. School agendas that include propping up abortion, teaching about sex, std's, and birth control yet leave out abstinence, teaching the myth of evolution as thou it were fact yet not teaching creationism’s, having there scued view of morals, history, right and wrong (homo sexuality, bisexual, experimenting) taught instead of mine whatever happened to reading writing and arithmetic, the things they were paid to do, not propagandizing.

There is no good candidate for President, there is no perfect party. Government is the largest organized crime ring there is. I would like to vote Ron Paul because he is so far right that I think he may actually be able to get a government smaller. I'm for term limits, no tax a flat tax or consumption tax, smaller government, and the end of entitlement mentality. We should work for what we get, I'm tired of not wanting to give because so much is already being taken I am sick of the misuse of my money as it gets into the governments hands and there be no accountability. The only reason for voting Obama or big government is if McCain wins and it would be better to watch the country on a path of destruction led by a democrat than by a republican. Although Party as a whole trumps person so I still think if I had to, sick feeling and all, I'd vote McCain.

As for today I'm for Ron Paul, against McCain, so I'm voting for Romney

now here is a copy of an email that makes you think
The next time you hear a politician use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money.
A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases.


A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were
living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.
A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans
It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division . .

Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress for
$250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans. Interesting number, what does it mean?

A. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of
New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528.
B. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in
New Orleans, your home gets $1,329 ,787.

C. Or, if you are a family of four, your family
gets $2,066,012.

Washington
, D.C .. HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken??

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building
Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax

Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)

Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax

Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax

IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax),
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,

Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,

Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),

Sales Taxes,

Recreational Vehicle Tax,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,

State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fe e Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Su rcharge Tax,

Telephone Minimum Usage Su rcharge Tax,

Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Telephone
State and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,

Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago,
and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.


What happened? Can you spell 'politicians!'

And now I have to 'press
1 for English.


I hope this goes around THE

USA
at least 100 times

What the hell happened?????

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Cam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Cam said...

I concur. Can't wait to see you guys!

Moni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home