Monday, February 04, 2008

Bavaria

I just finished my "ball" workout. I didn't think Sawyer would stay asleep long enough for me to run on the treadmill and of course- he did. But it was good to do some toning and not so good to be looking at the crumbs on my floor under my dining room table the whole time.

All is well here. A little too much time indoors this weekend. I felt kind of stressed. I kept trying to get things done but felt like all I was doing was cleaning up one mess after another and never getting anything finished. I ironed the new curtains for my room, got them hung, and Ellyn decided they were just the thing for helping her on to my bed. Crash and huge hole in my cement wall, trampled curtains etc... Plus I have dirtied every pan in my house making food from scratch all weekend. Not to mention Jane and Shyah's homemade breakfast Saturday morning. I'm sorry, cold cereal, bowl and spoon. Love it. I know "cry me a river" everyone feels that way sometimes.

So far Ellyn's diet is going well. She stole two cheezits from a kid in nursery. I took in some Apricot cookies for her but cheezits are her weakness. She gets it from her dad.

Darla, I can't tell you how much I have appreciated Amy's e-mails. She is so enthusiastic and great and hilarious as well. It's been fun reading everything she has to say. I'm also glad you've read Kite Runner and Thousand Splendid Suns. I need to read the second one. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I am doing some pretty deep reading now- Harry Potter 7. I was waiting for Jane to read 5 so we could read 6 and 7 together but she keeps choosing other books and so I took the hard line and started without her. Of course the only time I have to read is from about 10:40 to 1:00am so you can imagine that I am a little sleep deprived-my own doing. Plus, after staying up till two Friday night I spent the whole night dreaming that Death Eaters were trying to chase me. It was kind of scsry.

Oh, very good news. Mike gets to come home next month for R&R. It was supposed to be May but that month is too busy. Oh yeah, I just remembered he already told you. Anyway, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Well Sawyer's done nursing and he just managed to totally fill his diaper and spit up all over the floor at the exact same time so...I had better get back to life. I love you all. Oh, Jess, loved your blog. I would love if you copied and pasted some stuff over here if you ever get a chance. Just so Mindi :) can save it as kind of our collected family history. What will it be like for our children and grandchildren to read? You don't have to by the way. Okay, really have to go. Love, Brooke the blog nazi-not really kosher to say over here by the by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home