Friday, February 01, 2008

What do you think?


So I added a few pictures along the side.  I would eventually like to replace or maybe add to them with pictures of our entire family.  I will also take a picture of all the sisters at Cort's wedding as the one I put up was taken at my wedding.  

Mom got a new scanner and was scanning in some old pictures and she sent me this one of me, Lyd and Jord on Halloween in elementary...so cute.

Oh also, I added my link and Cort's too and Brookie I hope you don't mind but I added the Stinchfield's because sometimes I like to peek at theirs and I think others might like to too.  If anyone wants me to post any others or put up more or different pictures let me know.  I was just messing around and put these ones on.  

One more thing, just as an FYI, I have heard that once you put pictures and other items along the side you might lose them when you change the design of your blog.  I haven't changed my background yet so I don't know what you need to do so you don't lose everything.  I am going to do some asking around but if any of you know let me know. 

Love you all.

Jess


4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Great job!! Mom would be so proud!!! Love Mom

 
At 1:23 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Jess, you are awesome. I love it! I will have to find a pic of me and the sibs without me being 6mos. pregnant. That's the one mom has up. You did such a great job!

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Hey,
so funny! I thought that kid with the sticky out ears was Geof. He informed me that it wasn't. Oops.

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Meags said...

darla i totally thought it was geof. at first too. jesse i love it!!! thank you new and old pics would be great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home