Monday, March 17, 2008

A Happy St. Patrick's Day to all...

I say that now but to be honest I completely forgot it was today.  I was down town and noticed people wearing green and remembered what day it was.  I wasn't even wearing green but luckily I had put Ind in a onesie with some green on it.  I am jealous that LeAnne and Meags fam had such a great day, I really failed on this St. Patty's day but I guess there is always next year.  

Anywho...

Congrats to Elly and Jason!!! I am so excited.  I have to tell you I was kind of wondering if you were, a few things tipped me off: 

A.  You said you were feeling sick the last couple of days.
2.  I heard you talking about how you were supposed to "start" on Saturday.
C.  I saw a tampon (sorry guys) sitting on the dresser all weekend.

So I was hoping that was the case but I didn't want to say anything.  So I am so happy!!!

Meags,

The broccoli salad turned out great.  Thanks for your help.

Brookie,

I love the video of Sawyer eating the apple and I love your laugh, it made me miss you to hear it.  I didn't know Mike was home.  That is great, is he home for good or just a visit?

Adam and Mindi,

Sorry I didn't make it to church in time to see you go (I did eventually make it, just for Young Womens)  I love you guys.  Thanks for the b-day card and pics, they are adorable.

This weekend was fun.  I just love hanging out with all of you.  I was telling Jason and Elly that I wish we all lived closer but at least we have eternity to hang out, right?

Love you all,

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home