Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday from Bavaria!!!

Geoffie George- Can I tell you that you were the cutest little monster ever when you were just a tyke and I mean all of that- Cutest and Monster. You were responsible for my first swear word when I was about seven and I was babysitting (with the Roberts girls) and you pooped all over the kitchen floor. I have really enjoyed all of our time together over the years, even the late night conversations in the basement after your dates and our conversations with Ricky:). I really enjoy your company, your views on everything, and the efforts you make to make us feel welcome and loved every time we get a chance to visit. My brothers are great that way. I love you and I am so glad you are a part of our family and that you married our darling Darla and had three of the cutest kids ever. Happy Birthday!!!

Hey mom and Meagan, I knew before you did!!! Ha ha ha Ha Ha.

I would write more but I have my hubby home and not only that I have to go to a quick soccer meeting- looks like your fondu party was a blast!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home