Monday, March 17, 2008

i love geoffy

a tribute to geof....

  oh how i love my little geoffy!  when we were young we would fight like cats and dogs, but the second he started middle school with me we were best, best, best friends.  geof. got me through the move to utah, even though we didn't go to school together our drive to and from school kept me happy! remember how i would make you jump out and run to the top of the hill and see if the train was really coming.  then when we moved to battle ground and everyone thought that you were my boyfriend because you would meet me and walk me to and from all my classes.  you had tons of friends, but you were still looking out for me.

now for the "my hero story"......

some of the football players in one of my classes were giving me a hard time.  i can't remember what they said but it really upset me!  i was complaining to geof. about it and that afternoon after football practice tyson came up to me, told me geof. had talked to him, and apologized.  but it wasn't like a little "sorry man".  it was a really sincere drawn out apology.  now not only was that very sweet of geoffrey but it was supper ballsie too.  tyson was probably the most popular senior at our school and geof. was a little sophomore and new one at that.  geof. was so brave and unworried about what would happen to himself if he told a huge black guy to apologize to his sister. 

i love you geoffy!  you have always been my younger big brother. 

love your face...........me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home