Monday, March 10, 2008

Hooray for Blogs...

I just checked the blog and what to my wondering eyes should appear but several links to new blogs of all my favorite people.  They look great.  

Mindi, I love you dancing through the video.  Also, I am glad that your house didn't burn down but now that you are a blogger I am a little disappointed you didn't get the fire on film.  Sometimes you have to sacrifice for the blog and if that means your house burning to the ground you gotta do it.  

Moni and Cam, great family pic.  

Geof and Darla,  Cute blog.  I love the picture of you two, you look so young and spry (is that how you spell that?)  Your hair looks rockin' and you look so skinny.  Is the Richmond Ballet thing a joke or do you have a hidden ballet talent I didn't know about?  Happy 6th anniversary, Geof., thanks for the voicemail and sorry I never called you back.  I am sorry you weren't able to spend it together but hopefully you were able to celebrate another day.

LeAnne, Happy late Birthday!

I am excited for this weekend.  I am sad for the circumstances that will bring us together but nevertheless I am excited.  If anyone needs a place to stay mi casa es su casa.

We had an exciting/scary day today.  Dad was up until 3 a.m. last night with what we thought was gal bladder pain (boy is that going around) but after a day in the ER they have ruled that out.  He is going in tomorrow for a cat scan to see if it is an ulcer or acid reflux.  Then come to find out poor grandma Rigby was up all night with chest pain and fainting spells.  She is spending the night in the hospital and is being monitored to see what the deal is, she may need a pacemaker. 

Well I love you guys and can't wait to see most of you this weekend.  

Love Jess  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home