Friday, February 29, 2008

Carry 'n Stroll Convenience Stroller


Hey guys,


A few weeks ago we went to Sam's Club and found these rockin' strollers for only $22 so we bought them out and tried to sell them on KSL.com but it didn't work.  So we are going to take them back tomorrow but I wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying one first.  It would be $23.25, they are normally $80.


They are really cool, we kept one and we gave one to Alicia. 


So for all the recently married people out there this may be too soon but it never hurts to plan for the future.  They are nice because they are more compact then a jogger or normal stroller (a little bigger than an umbrella stroller but easier to control than an umbrella stroller too, plus the handles are higher which is Tony's biggest complaint about our umbrella stroller)  The best part is that it holds car seats too, any car seat, it is a universal system.  So when we bought our Chico car seat (which I recommend by the way) we didn't get the whole stroller system too because I wanted a jogger.  So now this little beauty came along for only 20 bucks and made it so I can leave her in her car seat if I want.  Any who, I need to know ASAP if you are interested because we need to sell them back soon.


Love Jess



Here is a little description of it...


The Carry N Stroll is unique in the marketplace combining the convenience of a universal infant seat carrier with the long term use of a convenient stroller. The lightweigth frame is easy to push. The 1 hand fold and stand with manual safety lock parents can easily fold. Stroller remains standing when folded. The 5 point harness system keeps baby safe and secure, while the 3 position adjustable canopy with peek a boo window provides sun and weather protection. The seat is concealed when stroller is used as infant seat carrier to provide extended use of product from newborn through toddler years. The universal infant seat attachment is a secure and convenient way to carry baby's car seat.


Click here to see more about this stroller or just google "Safety 1st Carry and Stroll Strollers"

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Yes I want one!! But we live in Virginia...can we buy 'em out here?

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Meags said...

jess, cor and i want one. it's cool that it will be our 4 stroller, but you can never have too many. it will be perfect for disney world this fall. i will send you a check if you can hold on to it until we come this summer. or aunt paula might be coming up in april.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Jess, I might want one. I think I have to return this stroller I just bought. Give me a day or so to research it. Thanks, Brooke

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Jess, I for sure want a stroller. I would send you money to ship it as well if you are willing. It would still be cheaper than paying full price. I'm going to be gone with mom for the next two days. I will write more when we get home. Love,Brooke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home