Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 3rd birthday Dayne!!

It's past midnight here, so that means Dayne is now officially 3. I think for girls that means it's all uphill from here right? Terrible two's are over? No, we've been lucky to have such a sweet, funny, somewhat sensitive girl. (: Dayne definately does things here own way (showing up and weighing in at 10 lbs. 5 oz., she took her sweeet time). Geof. and I are learning quite a bit from this little one. Sadly, I just started figuring out that I probably shouldn't try to raise Dayne the same way I've raised Cole. They're soo different. Dayne loves to be held, read to, talked to, etc. She's not as active as Cole and I feel that I've tried pushing that more than I should. And now that I've tried holding her more, singing to her, reading to her..., things have been so much better between us. I love my funny little girl. Happy birthday Dayners!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home