Sunday, April 27, 2008

ColoradoBennett



I think quilting is one of the most amazing forms of art. Purhaps it is because I cannot sew a straight line to save my life. Le Anne's quilt for Tristan arrived last night. It is a wonderful design with little cowboy fabric. This makes me especially happy because there are some great family history photos on my grandpa's side of cowboys that I would love to use to decorate Tristan's room. I'll just design all my kids' rooms around Grandma Dana's quilts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
p.s. I'll never let my kids call you "the mean Grandma". I'm so sorry Sierra said that once. That was a cute letter you wrote to Tristan :), we'll keep it forever.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Wow, I've never seen one of LeAnne's quilts.That is beautiful!K LeAnne you will have to teach me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home