Sunday, April 27, 2008

A long time gone...

I am so sorry I haven't posted on this blog in forever.  I haven't been great about posting on my own blog either.  I was getting way too obsessed with it and decided I needed to cool it.  

So let me begin by commenting on some blogs now that I am all caught up reading them...

Brooke,
I can't believe you went to Ellyn's MRI alone, you are so strong.  When they said one parent could go in to see Indie I went, but once I was in there I thought, "I probably should've had Tony do this."  She was groggy and cranky and hooked up to all the monitors which were beeping and making me nervous and I think she could sense that and it was making her nervous.  Tony deals with all of that better than me.  Again, you are amazing.

I will look into those BPA website.  I hate it though because I feel like nothing is safe anymore.  Everything is going to eventually do something bad to you.  I just want to move away to a compound with all of us where we grow our own food and teach our own kids and then we wouldn't have to deal with all of this crap.

The blog about the Porsche was great.  I also had the feeling that you were meant to be a little late.  I think about stuff like that all of the time.  If I am ever passing a crash I think, "Maybe it was a good thing I was late getting out the door."  I am not sure if that makes sense...it's late.

Jane,
I am so glad you are on the blog.  I can't believe you are going into Young Womens.  I am a beehive advisor and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have you in my class.  If only we didn't live half a world away.  Maybe when we live in the compound?!

LeAnne, 
I am currently debating wether to get a file cabinet or just keep using my little file folders.  I hate to deal with "papers" too.  And I could never just throw away a box either, what if there was something important inside.

I loved reading the blog about all of the stuff you did with the Beechers.  I told Ton that we really need to come up there.  He needs to experience all of those things.  He is going to apply for a school up there so if he gets an interview we are going to make a vacation out of it.   Yeah!!!

Mindi,
I read your blog about the ear thingy, it is called an otoscope.  We are looking in to getting one too, they are pricey but I think they could save a lot of money in the long run.

I was really sorry to hear about your friend Timber.  I was thinking about him about a week ago and then I read your blog that night and heard he had died.  That is really so sad.  And so sad for his big family too.  Was it for the best?  Was he pretty bad off even if he would have survived?  

Geof,
I loved the wheelies, I didn't even know they made them in adult sizes.

Meags,
I read your blog about being overwhelmed and I hear ya girl.  Sometimes I feel the same way.  I, too, have a hard time keeping up with all the new blogs, plus I am hooked on a bunch of others so I read about 35 but here is my trick.....Google Reader.....it is amazing.  It keeps track of all the blogs I read and lets me know when someone has made a new post.  That way I don't have to check a billion sites, I just check my reader.  If you click on that link it will take you to my friends blog where she explains how to set it up.  It is so easy and very worth it.  

Well now that I have made all of my comments I am tired and it is late.  I am going to be better about posting on this blog.  I promise.

I love you all.

Jess

4 Comments:

At 5:35 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Jessica, I got an otoscope at drmomotoscope.com for $24 and I love it! Tristan currently has an ear infection, he doesn't mind me looking in there to see how things are healing up. The only problem is trying to keep it away from Dr. Sierra. She wants to check the families ears multiple times per day.
About Timber, I think it is for the best that he died. Recovering from burns on 60% of your body would be horrible. His family seems to be doing well, execept for his daughter who has pulminary hypertension (sp?) who is pretty sick right now.

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Another comment from me...thank you for posting about GoogleReader! I just spent my whole allotted work out time adding blogs to my Reader. I was hoping to be as amazing as you and have 35 blogs to keep track of, but alas I only have 16 :). Great picture of Indie. Adam does that with out kids too when in the shower. "Hi Mom, look I'm up here! Licking the shower rod you would never think to clean!"

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Adam said...

Jess the compound was going to be Allennett remember that dream that was going to be great but now I am starting one in Mexico details will come but I am looking into it very seriously so far all looks good. the google reader thing may make me more of fan of other blogs but as for now thanks posting on the OG (original gangster) blog

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Ad, the only problem with Mexico is getting my dad there. We will start working on him now. Ton could teach us all spanish.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home