Monday, April 21, 2008

My School Essay of a funny relative.

Funny Relative


Sarcastic, funny, cute. Those are the words that best describe my aunt Ellyn. She is one of the best aunts I have. I have many good aunts, but without doubt, she IS the funniest. What makes her the funniest? Who knows? It could be her sarcasm. WAIT. It is. There was a time at my grandma's house when my cousin asked what cheesy meant. Well since, I am obsessed with High School Musical, she told him High School Musical, just to bug me. (Get it?). So yes she is the funniest aunt I have and I love her for that.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

janie you are the cutest thing ever! i'm glad that you know i tease you because i love you so much. i think my sarcasm has helped you become the bright, funny girl you are today. i love you to death.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home