Sunday, June 08, 2008

Bavaria

I can't believe that in about a month "Bavaria" will be "Monterey." That is kind of bittersweet. Every time I look at my little Ellie and think of her getting everything she needs I feel the tears start to well. I am so, so happy. We still don't know exactly when we will leave. I will keep you posted.

Well I just got done with another night of almost no sleep. For one there was a stupid fly that would periodically come buzzing into my room and if any of you doubt whether or not your reflexes really do slow down when you are driving and tired try this little experiment- try to swat a fly with The Friend in the middle of the night. It would have been comical had I been in any mood to laugh- I wasn't. I also had the most different dream I have ever had in my whole entire memory of dreams last night but I won't go into that. Maybe it was a vision or something.

Okay, I am trying to embrace self tanners since Mike says my legs better be paper white for the rest of my life. My problem is this- they all smell. I am mastering the blending but the smell kills me. Anybody have one that doesn't scream- Stinky Self Tanner?

Darla, your pictures and comments crack me up.

Life is busy as usual here. Soccer just ended, school gets out Thursday. We are so ready for that. It's crazy, you would think we were in Alaska or something, I swear it only gets dark here for three hours. It has really been throwing off Ellyn's sleep schedule and thus, mine as well. I do love it though, I do.

Well it is time to go lay down the cutest male child ever and go clean my kitchen from dinner last night. We had our missionary couple over for dinner last night. We LOVE them. We love you all, me

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Is it going to be Monteray for sure? When will you move?

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I mean Monterey. Monteray turns out to be a form of safety glasses see (www.eyeshields.com/monteray.html)
Bahh, here I go again wasting time on the computer while you are out there busy moving moutains. I'll go wash windows now so that I feel like I've accomplished something---except for the fact that every time I wash windows I look through them the next day and feel like they are dirtier thus feeling like I've accomplished nothing so I might as well look up safty glasses online. I'm getting really good at run on sentences. Am I the only one in this blog family lossing my mind?

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Meags said...

mind i am right there with you on the whole window thing. brooke you are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home