Monday, June 16, 2008

ColoradoBennett


I've always liked everything about the girl from Elf (I just learned her name is Zooey Deschanel). I heard her voice the other day while the girls were watching Surfs Up and once again I thought, "I really like that girl". I love the sound of her voice. Turns out a lot of other people do too. Today this blog popped up on my Google Reader list (coincidence? I think not):



Her duet with Matt Ward titled "When I Get to the Border" is great. Maybe one day it'll be our family theme song.

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Cory said...

Zooey is one of my all-time faves. Whenever we have a "who-is-your-dreamgirl-or-dreamguy" q&a session amongst friends, after I say 'Meags', I always follow it with a 'Zooey Deschanel'. Most of the time I get weird looks. But its nice to see the rest of society catching on. If you haven't seen 'Bridge to Terabithia', check this out. She really is a great singer.
link: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zooey-deschanel-singing-in-bridge-to-terabithia/2135285153

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Cortney said...

Um...Rodger loves her too. She is pretty amazing and I love Bridge to Terabithia.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

cortney how can anyone love that movie? it's so depressing! i cried like a little girl!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I love her too, the girls like the movie, I agree with Ellyn. Her hair and eyes are gorgeous and her voice is beautiful.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Tony loves her too. I told him to come listen to his girlfriend. That border song was really good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home