Monday, June 30, 2008

The end is near...

...or at least that is what I feel like after reading all those posts.  I was way behind in reading and just got caught up.  Scary but yet not scary.  I loved, loved, loved all the quotes and that is what makes it all less scary.  

Adam, I love the name for your labels.

Mind, I love your new picture...so funny.

Elly, you look adorable and that blue dress is amazing.

Hazel, Happy Birthday...late.

Oh crap, I knew I should have written down some of the stuff I wanted to say.  Oh,

Darla, good job on the blankies.  I need to get sewing, I haven't got much time before Alicia's baby will be here and I want to make him something.

LeAnne, I loved your blog.  I don't know why but I am emotional tonight and it was good to read it.  Again I love all of the quotes.

Well Ind is going to get tubes in her ears tomorrow so that is what's going on in my life.  That and a very busy week at work so I haven't been great at blogging.

I gotta run, it is 11:30 and I still have dishes, laundry, bills and I need to shower. 

I love you guys so much.

Jess

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

good luck with little indie. let us know how it goes.

in case you haven't guessed cory figured out the comment thing for me. wahoooo!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home